HOME SWEET HOME I MAY BE A YANKEE, BUT NORTH CAROLINA HAS BECOME MY SECOND HOME. LAURINBURG, GOLDSBORO, TABOR CITY & RALEIGH.
THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE BC & TC, COLBY, CRAZY GADGETS, COMPUTERS, MUSIC, AND OTHER STUPID THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE.
BROADCASTING THIS TELLS ABOUT MY "AMAZING" LIFE IN THE SWINGING SWIRLING WORLD OF BROADCASTING.
THE SEEBURG 1000 THE HISTORY OF THE GADGET THAT PROVIDED ALL THAT TACKY ELEVATOR MUSIC FOR MANY DECADES.
THE WEATHER NO ONE CAN CHANGE IT... EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT IT... MANY HAVE TROUBLE PREDICTING IT. BUT IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO WATCH THE WEATHER.
- Some Of Yogi Berra’s Sage PhilosophySome of the more widely quoted philosophy of Yogi Berra, the New York Yankees Hall of Fame catcher w...
- Madonna…Madge Has Still Got ItSeveral months ago my friend Steve aka Madonnaman texted me telling me that tickets to see Madonna i...
- Do You See It Yet?Michael Goodwin of the New York Post wrote a great article on the trials and tribulations of Barrack...
- David Cassidy reveals private battle with dementia
- Nearly a dozen passengers walked through unattended TSA checkpoint at JFK, police say
- Paroled gang member fatally shoots Calif. officer after car crash
- Trump selects Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster as national security adviser
- Extradition under way for ex-CIA officer, despite appeals to Trump administration for help
- Democratic resignation at FEC opens door for Trump to "drain the swamp"