HOME SWEET HOME I MAY BE A YANKEE, BUT NORTH CAROLINA HAS BECOME MY SECOND HOME. LAURINBURG, GOLDSBORO, TABOR CITY & RALEIGH.
THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE BC & TC, COLBY, CRAZY GADGETS, COMPUTERS, MUSIC, AND OTHER STUPID THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE.
BROADCASTING THIS TELLS ABOUT MY "AMAZING" LIFE IN THE SWINGING SWIRLING WORLD OF BROADCASTING.
THE SEEBURG 1000 THE HISTORY OF THE GADGET THAT PROVIDED ALL THAT TACKY ELEVATOR MUSIC FOR MANY DECADES.
THE WEATHER NO ONE CAN CHANGE IT... EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT IT... MANY HAVE TROUBLE PREDICTING IT. BUT IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO WATCH THE WEATHER.
- Some Of Yogi Berra’s Sage PhilosophySome of the more widely quoted philosophy of Yogi Berra, the New York Yankees Hall of Fame catcher w...
- Madonna…Madge Has Still Got ItSeveral months ago my friend Steve aka Madonnaman texted me telling me that tickets to see Madonna i...
- Do You See It Yet?Michael Goodwin of the New York Post wrote a great article on the trials and tribulations of Barrack...
- China secretly bought North Korean coal as US watched from above: report
- '12 Strong' portrays real-life heroism of Green Berets after 9/11
- FOX411's snap of the day
- Harvard professor, Newsweek mocked for claims Clinton can still become president
- FOX NEWS FIRST: Clock ticking on government shutdown; Shocking FISA surveillance abuses stun lawmakers
- Democrats ready to block bill to avert shutdown sang different tune in 2013